- 6 days of Heliskiing in our exclusive terrain 29500 to 45000 vertical ft skiing a day.
- 4 people of group with one guide.
- 2-3 groups per helicopter.
- 177000 to 295000 Vertical feet skiing 6 days.
- Minimum Guaranteed 137000 vertical feet skiing.
- Include all transport from airport.
- Non flying days no drinking no reading only skiing in trees accessible by our fourwheel drive.
HELISKI HIMALAYAS WITH KASHMIR HELISKI
EXPERIENCE SINCE 1998 IN THE HIMALAYAS
Kashmir Heliski started the heliskiing-business in 2011 in Pir Panjal Range of western Himalayas based in Gulmarg, Kashmir. We provide professional heliskiing and heliboarding as well as guided backcountry skiing / snowboarding tours since 1998. Our local and international guides are well trained, our pilots are well experienced for high altitude. In Gulmarg, India, we provide great hotels to get the best for our customers from all around the world. We introduce you to the finest powder in the Himalayas and make it an unforgettable heliskiing adventure for you.
That’s our Kashmir Heliski promise.
WHY CHOOSE US
HELISKIING IN HIMALAYAS
GOOD TO KNOW
We will complete 10 years of safe heliski operations in the mighty Himalayas. Kashmir Heliski idea was conceived in New Zealand, when our founder Billa Bakshi was studying in New Zealand. From our first day of operations a decade ago, We have curated dream Heliski holidays for thousands of powder enthusiasts and guided Red bull, […]
Great winter 2019 is over with unforgettable skiing in Gulmarg Kashmir Himalayas India , lots of powder an epic and safe winter , thanks all the guests for joining Kashmir Heliski ! We look forward to see you in 2020 winter! Big Hugs from Gulmarg Kashmir!
We have still lots of undiscovered peaks in our Himalayas , if you ever had a dream to ski the world’s highest mountains! join us this season!