Your Gulmarg Experience.
With the PIR PANJAL PACKAGE you will spend 6 nights in Gulmarg either in Hotel Highlands Park or at the Khyber Resort & Spa.To experience the authentic charm of Kashmir we highly recommend Hotel HighlandsPark. It also has a cosy bar where beer and wine is served.
Your PIR PANJAL PACKAGE includes 27 runs of Heli skiing in the Himalayas of Kashmir whereas 21 runs are guaranteed. If the weather doesn´t cooperate for heli ski, you will ride fresh powder with one of our professional, off-slope guides. Check out your options on NON-FLYING-DAYS. After 6 days of carving lines in our dry powder snow, you will spend the last night of your trip relaxing on a romantic house boat on Dal Lake in Srinagar.
Your hotel choice.
Hotel Highlands Park presents itself in a typically kashmiri design combined with high end interior where you have a woodfired oven in your room. It also has a nice and cosy bar where you can buy a beer or some wine. The Khyber Resort & Spa is a 5-Star luxurious Hotel but they don´t serve alcohol.
Hotel Rosewood is the choice for our packages if you have a smaller budget available. This Hotel is brandnew and opened up in the season 2016. Its a really great place for a fair price. All our prices include breakfast and dinner.
HOTEL / ROOM TYPE
- single room
- shared room
- 451,000 INR
- 418,000 INR
- 458,000 INR
- 422,000 INR
- 420,000 INR
- 392,000 INR
We kindly advise you that the payment must be the amount in Indian Rupees. Your booking is confirmed when the complete funds are received and processed by Kashmir Heliski.
For your convenience and information: we´re happy to let you know that we´re in direct contact with our hotels as well as with the houseboats. For the fact that we are a single operator we can make your stay flexible beyond our packages and extend it for example to a 10 days skiing trip or however you wish to have it. Just send us the request you have and we will organize it for you.
• 6 nights lodging at your choice of Highlands Park, Khyber Resort & Spa or Hotel Rosewood
• You’ll spend your last (7th) night on a house boat on Dal Lake in Srinagar
• 3 days of Heli skiing in the Himalayas; 9 runs per day
• 27 runs of Heli skiing in total whereas are 21 runs are guaranteed
• Guaranteed REFUND-POLICY
• 3 days fully guided backcountry skiing on non heli ski days
• fully guided backcountry skiing on NON-FLYING-DAYS
• 24 hour hosting in the hotels
• All breakfasts and dinners.
• Lunch – freshly prepared lunch which we have on the mountain (on the heliski days only)
• Lift tickets and taxi transfers
• Transport to and from Srinagar airport
• K2 pontoon powder skies
• Avalanche gear (Avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe are included but NO ABS backpack)
• A lifetime experience